After my Social Semantic Web class last week, I have done a brief research about semantic tagging immediately and I have met Faviki which is a social bookmarking tool providing semantic tagging. This means that the tags offered by Faviki are not only keywords, but instead they refer to structured concepts from the semantic version of Wikipedia database (DBpedia).
It is easy to use Faviki by installing a browser bookmarklet from here (user registration required). Thanks to this bookmarklet you can tag a page that you have just visited and save this tagging. Faviki suggests tags from among the DBpedia concepts while you are typing. It also supports the tags found by Zemanta which analyze the page content and suggests some words for tagging (for detail about see my previous post). Moreover, you can tag in different languages like English, German or French but not Turkish unfortunately.
I tagged one of my elele blog posts which is about TrueKnowledge and I strongly advice to use Faviki to give some meaning to the Web.
Kaydol:
Kayıt Yorumları (Atom)
Hiç yorum yok:
Yorum Gönder